• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts are already fugged

Zod

42 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

luckily they covered their ass with the trade stipulation

The tin-foil brigade is actually saying that the Wentz injury was not actually a serious injury, but designated as such specifically to trigger the clause that keeps the Eagles from getting a better return.

9 minutes ago, BrianS said:

The tin-foil brigade is actually saying that the Wentz injury was not actually a serious injury, but designated as such specifically to trigger the clause that keeps the Eagles from getting a better return.

Not sure they'd make a decision like that a week into camp but from a strategic viewpoint it makes sense to play it up and buy time. If the team sucks and it's a lost year then yeah, slow play the injury and save the higher draft pick. If the team is competing and Wentz may elevate then take the chance and bring him on back.

13 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I don't think it is the tinfoil hat brigade. They were saying that they believe this injury may stretch back to his high school days.

Actually sounds familiar, remember that Cam was playing on a bum wheel for a bunch of seasons(I believe it was back since college) that he eventually had surgery on in 2014.

1 hour ago, PantherExpress said:

Imagine if they sign Foles to play for Wentz while he’s hurt. Could be a repeat of Philly for him (not super bowl winning), but I feel like that might just shatter him mentally. 

You mean trade for Foles? I hope they like Grier next week and offer us a 3rd for em.

• Beer 1