• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

In his case, most likely. 

I mean, there is likely not a real way to determine what he actually believes. He is just here to create mayhem and entertain himself, like any troll is really. 

I wouldn't be shocked by just about anything he said. 

It's frequently up for debate whether somebody is just trolling or they're legitimately that stupid.

Given the Chuck all too often winds up descending into furious rants that get him banned, I'm inclined to believe he probably really is that dumb.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's frequently up for debate whether somebody is just trolling or they're legitimately that stupid.

Given the Chuck all too often winds up descending into furious rants that get him banned, I'm inclined to believe he probably really is that dumb.

I am not sure there is a more clear example of a troll than Chuck. He may be somewhat unsophisticated in his tactics to avoid detection but he appears to be pretty clearly trolling. Now, are his actual opinions and believes somewhat mixed into the bunch? Undoubtedly, but he is VERY clearly trolling. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not sure there is a more clear example of a troll than Chuck. He may be somewhat unsophisticated in his tactics to avoid detection but he appears to be pretty clearly trolling. Now, are his actual opinions and believes somewhat mixed into the bunch? Undoubtedly, but he is VERY clearly trolling. 

Even accepting that premise, it doesn't really preclude him from being genuinely stupid, though.

Hell, putting that much effort into annoying people doesn't exactly speak of having an especially good life offline.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even accepting that premise, it doesn't really preclude him from being genuinely stupid, though.

Hell, putting that much effort into annoying people doesn't exactly speak of having an especially good life offline.

I don't presume to know anything about him other than what he does on here. 

The fact that he is getting under your skin pretty much makes him successful at what he is doing. It's really just best to either ignore him or not take anything he says seriously. Once you know he is trolling, it's extremely simple to deal with. 

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't presume to know anything about him other than what he does on here. 

The fact that he is getting under your skin pretty much makes him successful at what he is doing. It's really just best to either ignore him or not take anything he says seriously. Once you know he is trolling, it's extremely simple to deal with. 

Not under my skin. I just have a tendency to call out stupid when I see it.

Mods probably wish I did less of that, but hey 😄

On 8/3/2021 at 2:41 PM, saX man said:

So folks, lookng at the ignore list:

Carolina Chuck

Forty-eight

over the legal limit

Carolina Chuck2

Carolina Chuck3

Footballlivesmatter

Carolina-chucky

Trainwreck

Pissed-off-Carolina Chuck

Humbled-Carolina-Chuck

--

Which ones are missing?

A couple mods on here come off as pretty douchey, can new ones be elected based of this new ranking system.

3 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Whippleman is the first, and only, male to have won the Women's Championship in WWF/WWE history.

Would be cool to hear someone say "Imma Mr. Scot guy"

I guess Andy Kaufman was never official.

2 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Chuck would be Shockmaster

Ouch! 😬