• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

Just now, My Life Dont Matter said:

You guys think I’m some dude Chuck? It’s hilarious. I’ll play along with it. 

Equally dumb, for sure.

Igo offered you a genuine chance to not be deleted for the hundredth time. You'd have been smart to take it.

But, no shock...

• Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• yeah this year i hope they overload on offensive playmakers. that needs to be the #1 priority. add a couple playmakers on defense maybe, but if you can get an offensive playmaker you get him. 
    • true to all that.  i mean these draftniks are more educated than the OG draftnik Kiper was when he first started and some of them have been around the game a good bit of their lives, but they are limited by essentially being solo acts with limited funds tying to hit a lot of players over the course of the year. Some are able to this all year, but still they are just one person and limited to what they can do compared to regional scouts funded by pro teams. Teams are just plain able to cover more terrain and more players, plus they are able to spend more time on it and collaborate with more people. Trips to schools don't have to come out of pocket. They will also have more access to coaches, teammates, families, etc. They look at more tape (as a collective) and hit more games.  i am grateful for the draftniks and am glad that it has become the industry it has and i think they get a good bit of things right, but as good as some of them are, i just don't think they have the resources or intel (especially team intel) that regional scouts employed by the teams have. When we grade picks, we are basing those grades on a culmination of work less informed parties have done.
    • Seriously though, I think if one of those first round graded CBs slide, they will be the 33rd pick. I was looking into Wiggins, and now I m thinking that if either he ir Kool-Aid falls, all the people who want offense at all costs are going to be upset.