• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You have a history of bullying. You insult folks for no reason. And you are a reprehensible human being. 

Yet you act so superior it is truly amazing. You must need emotional support for your anger, but instead, you live here and vent your anger on the Huddle. 

You should look in the mirror dude. You need it.

Now go insult somebody else, you know you want to.

200.gif

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You have a history of bullying. You insult folks for no reason. And you are a reprehensible human being. 

Yet you act so superior it is truly amazing. You must need emotional support for your anger, but instead, you live here and vent your anger on the Huddle. 

You should look in the mirror dude. You need it.

Now go insult somebody else, you know you want to.

Also, you guys do a little bullying yourself... When someone has an opinion that you think is dumb you have to let them know that they are dumb. Instead of just letting them join in talks and put they're thought out. 

We're all panthers fans

We all don't know everything

Ignore/delete/agree/disagree

no need to deal with these pointless debates day after day. Its about to be football season folks! get excited!

• Flames 2

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

Also, you guys do a little bullying yourself... When someone has an opinion that you think is dumb you have to let them know that they are dumb. Instead of just letting them join in talks and put they're thought out. 

We're all panthers fans

We all don't know everything

Ignore/delete/agree/disagree

no need to deal with these pointless debates day after day. Its about to be football season folks! get excited!

One of them is not actually a Panthers fan but a Lions fan. Has said so multiple times here. 

That's why I like to rile them up from time to time(just bored while completing another task). Typical "my way or the highway" opinion posters. Literally come unglued if you don't share their exact point of view. 

Those guys always entertain me. Why are you even on a message board if you don't want to debate? If you just wanted a circle jerk of your own opinion being validated and spouted back at you....maybe go to social media. That's the platform for that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

If you want to see a real Kettle/Pot scenario, maybe read your last post. Speaking of lack of self awareness.

We get all kinds of opposing team fans in here, surprising you stayed around given how sensitive you are. 

And here you are, continuing to perpetuate the stereotypical bully. You had to come and get the last word. You just had to insult me one last time. You had no reason to start this. And yet you just keep at it. Typical bully.

You probably truly believe you are innocent in all this. Don't you?

6 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I agree.  This all started with someone calling someone else a vd.

I guess I deserved it. After all, I'm a lifelong Lions fan. That is just too much for him. Nevermind I've been a Panther fan since Sept. of 93. Yeah, 93. I was at the Carolina Country Club, when they had their Welcome to the NFL Party.

Edit to add; I am probably not the only one that rooted for a team before the Panthers came along. Are we just supposed to drop that loyalty because some bully doesn't like it? Nope 

He's a bully, and because I was a LIons fan. I drew his ire.

Edited by iamhubby1