• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This looks so clean and easy, but thats the point.

Zod

5 hours ago, Castavar said:

Hitting Steve in PERFECT stride in that double overtime will forever be the most beautiful walk off TD ever.

I've watched that play at least 5k times in the last 17 or so years, and I could watch it that many more...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Ahh yes, and while that route was developing on any given play last year, 9 times out of 10, Teddy was never looking at it and instead hitting the flat route for a 2 yard gain.

Amen.

The best play I saw from Darnold Sat night at TC was a similar play.  He hung in the pocket under pressure and instead of just checking down, he threw a dime on a slower developing 20ish yard route by Tremble that was a perfect tight-window throw that Teddy would almost never attempt.

I don't know it was b/c Teddy didn't have confidence in his arm (b/c a throw like that requires a legit NFL arm), or b/c he just was hard-wired to take the sure thing.  Maybe a combo of both.

Regardless, it's nice to see a QB make that throw.  It's been since 2017 Cam that we've had a QB really capable and/or willing to make that throw.

• Pie 5

13 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I was at the Bier Garden in Asheville NC when he got that and simply walked away from the defender.  Holy hell that place went absolutely bat poo crazy.  Good times, good times.

The Philly game next when Foster drug the defense into the endzone for a score was equally insane

Man…that team was really good

• Pie 1