• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This looks so clean and easy, but thats the point.

Zod

On 8/4/2021 at 5:49 PM, Louie said:

We haven't had a QB that could hit a receiver in stride since Jake.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha! 

On 8/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, iamhubby1 said:

Jake? Welcome back.

Iamhubby, I really hope this is a more seasoned Huddler's way of shutting down this comment as everyone seemed to just over look it.  The kid made a routine throw in practice and off the deep end we go!

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha! 

Iamhubby, I really hope this is a more seasoned Huddler's way of shutting down this comment as everyone seemed to just over look it.  The kid made a routine throw in practice and off the deep end we go!

There are two types of Trolls. The ones who think everything they say is "Gold Jerry, Gold". And the ones who think they are smarter than everyone else. Either way, it's just a cry for attention.

Find the Huddlerz you want to converse with. And pretty much just ignore the rest. After all, it's supposed to be entertaining. So have fun.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

There are two types of Trolls. The ones who think everything they say is "Gold Jerry, Gold". And the ones who think they are smarter than everyone else. Either way, it's just a cry for attention.

Find the Huddlerz you want to converse with. And pretty much just ignore the rest. After all, it's supposed to be entertaining. So have fun.

Not Bania! Hahahahaha!!!

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Well, TBF, as he is currently our #1QB. By default, that makes him "Our Guy". lol

The whole erasing his QB history giving sam the benefit of the doubt all while tearing down the backups as if sam darnold is worlds above will grier or PJ Walker, is just weird to me.

13 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

The whole erasing his QB history giving sam the benefit of the doubt all while tearing down the backups as if sam darnold is worlds above will grier or PJ Walker, is just weird to me.

That's just fans being fans. Some fans are more excitable, some are more even keeled, and some are negative. You just gotta learn to live with the diversity. Otherwise it'll drive you bonkers.

34 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

uh...I wouldn't use the term "worlds above" but he's definitely better Talent-wise than Will and PJ, though.  *shrugs*

If he wasn't, he wouldn't be here and someone else would be in his place (and Will / PJ will still be relegated to the bench). 

On 8/4/2021 at 5:49 PM, Louie said:

We haven't had a QB that could hit a receiver in stride since Jake.

Cam could, it just didn’t happen constantly enough. He usually hit Ginn in stride, but Ginn also happened to drop about 50% of his balls. 

Edited by jbland