• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WE HAVE NFL FOOTBALL TONIGHT

Zod

I remember not that long ago, the Steelers started a season looking unbeatable, but down the road just seemed to fold.

Can't remember if that was last year or before that, but I recall it happening. My Steeler fan friends were livid.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Didnt the Steelers win 12 games last season? I doubt they regress that much.

Oh they’re gonna be bad.  Might even finish last in their division .  Ben is done.  Their O-line sucks.  They lost their top 2 defensive players.  

the looked terrible down the stretch last year and will look just as bad if not worse this entire season.

3 hours ago, Smithers said:

Oh they’re gonna be bad.  Might even finish last in their division .  Ben is done.  Their O-line sucks.  They lost their top 2 defensive players.  

the looked terrible down the stretch last year and will look just as bad if not worse this entire season.

Ehhhh Ben isn’t quite done. He had the fastest release in the NFL last season with an oline that ranked…as bad as the Panthers yea you read that right, that’s impressive…33 TDs/10INT/94 rating. He’s a savvy QB and most certainly good enough to win if his team isn’t poo 

Course another year has gone by-

I think he’s slowing down though and if the Steelers don’t treat him like an aging qb a la Brady like they tended to do last year, and build around that it’ll be tough

that said, still an elite franchise with superior coaching and a superior FO. Their rebuild will probably be 1-2 years (like other elite FOs) compared to Teppers ‘5 year plan’. Just sayin

• Flames 1