• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets in discussions with Kelly Oubre

bLACKpANTHER

If we could get the T$unami Papi for around $8-10m @ year..

oh boi

I like this fit way better than Markkanen.. seems like we have a bit of a logjam at the stretch 4/5 role with PJ, Kai, McD, Thor, Richards and Vernon Jr..
Markkanen might fit that role better than any of them but with the lack of depth behind Hayward and Miles on the wing - Oubre would be a great get.. just depends on price..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cheek said:

2 years 26 mil so yeah 13 mil a year. Gotta think there’s some kind of trade coming soon. Maybe a sign and trade for Lauri.

Who would they trade??

Right now I would have thought that Lamelo, Miles and PJ are untouchable.. But now other the Melo I don't know who is safe...

Just now, WOW!! said:

Who would they trade??

Right now I would have thought that Lamelo, Miles and PJ are untouchable.. But now other the Melo I don't know who is safe...

I’m in the same boat as you. I was hoping that if we did trade it would be either Hayward or Terry to dump the big contracts and roll with our younger players. But it just doesn’t make sense in this scenario. Something tells me PJ is going to be apart of the trade for Lauri if it happens..hope I’m wrong though. 

LOVE it.  He struggled shooting out of the gate last year but he is going to be instant offense off of the bench. 

Its setting up nicely to be Ball, Rozier, Hayward,  Washington,  Plumlee with Smith, Bouknight, Oubre, Bridges, and one of our bigs in Jones, Carey, Richards as the backup.  Martin twins, Thor, Lewis as well.

Good young team that will compete and you throw in Markennen(sp?) and we will be a very good team.

• Pie 2

Oubre signing is official.

Updated Roster

PG - LaMelo Ball

SG - Terry Rozier, James Bouknight, Cody Martin, Scottie Lewis (TW)

SF - Gordon Hayward, Kelly Oubre, Jalen McDaniels, Wesley Iwundu

PF - Miles Bridges, P.J. Washington, JT Thor, Arnoldas Kulboka (TW)

C - Mason Plumlee, Kai Jones, Vernon Carey, Nick Richards

Someone is going to have to be cut for Ish Smith. More than likely Cody Martin’s non-guaranteed contract.

• Pie 1