• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upcoming Pre-Season Games

I watched the Dallas/Pittsburgh game and was really bored with the 2nd and 3rd teams playing.  A lot of dropped balls and poor throws.

I do believe Darnold will play more than one series in our preseason games.  With so many new players how many series or quarters do the starters play.

I hope that the players play better than the game I saw last night.  The second and third teams looked terrible.  

I think the definition of a good team is the depth plays well.   So if we play poorly will you be upset and angry or meh?

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Agreed but our depth is going to be important to us.  IMO this preseason our depth needs to at least show promise. 

It'll probably be important to focus in on key positional battles, as well as backups who could look to impress, but it's just so hard to know how much to read into the preseason games.

• Beer 1