• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Sunday Thread

Zod

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:
Veteran day for RG John Miller, S Juston Burris and DL DaQuan Jones who had them late last week are back practicing full.

The Panthers ‘’DBO’’ sign is moved further away. Linemen who make mistakes can’t like this. @ Wofford College

What does DBO stand for?

34 minutes ago, panfanman said:

Slow day at practice?  2 hours in and not many notes.  Media must be stuck on I-85.

TBH, this is the least news and information we have ever gotten from a training camp.  Idk if it's Rhule, but there's never been such little information coming out of camp since the Huddle has been around that I can recall.  TC threads day to day would be 10 pages minimum.  Combine that with the underwhelming Fan Fest, fans being kept at a distance at TC, and I have to guess Rhule is wanting to limit what is being reported.

• Pie 3

Matt Rhule brought the def players over to heckle Joey Slye during field goal here at the end of practice.

For the most part, did not work. He was six of seven.

d6KOAL7D_x96.jpg

And now the staff is running sprints. Maybe because Slye hit his last one.
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1