• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bouknight with the buzzer beater

Zod

On 8/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

KY’s program is probably done. They haven’t been good the last couple years. BJ Boston was a bust last season.  They have been able to still send some later picks like Herro, PJ, Maxey and Quickley to the pros. Nothing elite but good players. The last real elite talent from UK is probably Fox. Im not sure if Calipari even knew that Booker and Bam were going to to be this good. Overall, they have done really well sending some very good players into the NBA. 

Jesus

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

Believe what you want mate

Just saying...Calipari is one of, if not the best recruiter in the nation...Kentucky gave him a life time deal for a reason.  They aren't going anywhere.  Much I might not like it

Edited by Shocker

On 8/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, CanePantherHornet said:

Monk never wanted to be here. I remember the night of the draft Calipari said he was disappointed because Malik didn't get to go to New York like he wanted. He was so sure he was going to the Knicks he was working out and staying there.

yup - if NYK took Monk - we would have gotten Donovan Mitchell (who Cliff had been arguing for) and our franchise would be in a much different place..

Kemba might not have left and Cliff might still be here.. also had a shot at Booker instead of Frank.. Beal instead of MKG.. we might have the all-time worst draft history.. lol

• Pie 1