• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

Christensen hopefully doesn't play this year and sits while he learns the game and improves his technique. Starting rookies is always a big risk especially early. By the end of this year he can get reps  and be ready next year. Let's see how he does in preseason before deciding what happens this year.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is it really that difficult for you to understand that this is specifically what I was referring to in my reply? 

I really don't get why you have to constantly get so emotional and try to get personal with people. We're just talking football, but it's obviously a lot more than that to you. Sorry life dealt you whatever hand that makes you the way that you are.

Here is your reply, seeing as how you don't remember. "If we would've drafted Fields at #3 and passed on him at #8, oh wee mayne."

I may have messed up with the, smh, part. But the rest is there in black and white. I suppose you were just using tough love eh?

You're good at spin. Spin out of this one. 

Edit to add; LOL at adding that "emotional" tag. Is everyone that disagrees with you emotional? 

And...nice dig there at the end. Attack my mental state. Sure hope I can deal with such a blow to my ego. lol

Edited by iamhubby1

im-in-love-in-love.gif

Oh Justin Fields, Justin Fields.  Wherefore art thou Justin Fields?
It has only been months since our paths crossed like ships in the night.  But still, my heart acheth.  

It acheth with every pass you make.
It acheth with every scramble you scramble.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Here is your reply, seeing as how you don't remember. "If we would've drafted Fields at #3 and passed on him at #8, oh wee mayne."

I may have messed up with the, smh, part. But the rest is there in black and white. I suppose you were just using tough love eh?

You're good at spin. Spin out of this one. 

Edit to add; LOL at adding that "emotional" tag. Is everyone that disagrees with you emotional? 

And...nice dig there at the end. Attack my mental state. Sure hope I can deal with such a blow to my ego. lol

You just don't get it. You're so prone to taking things personal and make them personal you can't see it any other way. That post was not a dig at that poster in anyway what so ever. What I was saying is that if we didn't do something at #8 that we would've otherwise done at #3, then oh wee mayne. That's a dig at the Panthers in that scenario. It's you, man. It's just the way you view the world. You can't help it for some reason.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Just because you feel we don't have a QB. Does not make you right. 

Lots of us are just excited to see what this year brings.

Our QBs are Will Grier, PJ Walker and we are kicking the tires on the former Jets QB who they moved on from.

Anyone could turn into something….but right now we don’t have one.  

I know Wilson threw 2 picks at their recent green and white game, and has had mixed results in practice. Teams starting rookie QBs are almost guaranteed to have a losing record. 

Christensen's arms are 3/4 of a inch shorter than league average, and 3 inches shorter than Greg Little's arms. I'd say Christensen is an athletic tweener, so kind of in between guard and RT.

All of this sort of irrelevant unless Darnold is a good QB. If he's bad then we have all the time in the world to work with Christensen for the future. We'll know very soon.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You just don't get it. You're so prone to taking things personal and make them personal you can't see it any other way. That post was not a dig at that poster in anyway what so ever. What I was saying is that if we didn't do something at #8 that we would've otherwise done at #3, then oh wee mayne. That's a dig at the Panthers in that scenario. It's you, man. It's just the way you view the world. You can't help it for some reason.

Yupperz. Spin that thang. lol

Admit it. You cannot stand when folks call you out. The only emotion I have is joy. As in I am enjoying this. 

I love it. You get called out, and you say "That's not what I meant". Then when you get called out again you spin it. "If you weren't so emotional, you would understand". lol

Imma call you Dr. Spin.