• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think "sense" and you play well together.

Speaking purely of football, two people have pointed out the Rosen/Cardinals situation to you while you keep insisting that the Bears are married to Fields for years to come while you accuse others of being stuck only on their viewpoints. 

Nice Spin there Doc. That's not what I said. But that has never bothered you before.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

What is that from? I'm wracking my brain. Is that Mathew Brodrick? I can hear his voice, but I can't put it together.

From Mad Men.  Show on AMC about advertising agency in sixties.  

Christina Hendricks also co star

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you would've drafted Fields at #3 and passed on him at #8 because of trading a 2nd round pick and a couple of mid-rounders for a former bust, oh wee the fug mayne. Successful organizations draft QBs in the 1st with aging MVPs in the roster.

but how many teams, successful or not, do you remember having traded multiple draft picks for a starting QB 3 weeks before a draft and then still used a first round pick on a QB.

Has that ever happened?  I can't think of an instance. 

As fans, some of us wanted us to still be in the QB market but for all practical purposes once the draft started we were out of the QB market.  By draft night how much we liked or didn't like Fields or Jones, or any of the QBs was largely irrelevant.