• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

High Profile CB on the Trade Block

shaq

Jaguars shopping former top-10 pick C.J. Henderson just one year after drafting cornerback, per report

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jaguars-shopping-former-top-10-pick-c-j-henderson-just-one-year-after-drafting-cornerback-per-report/

He was picked top ten in last years draft, would you guys take on chance on him?

Edited by shaq

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

He’s not that good, why would they be trading him already. Huge red flags!

His rookie season wasn't that bad outside of him missing 8 games, he was operating as their cb 1. Also this is the Jaguars so you really never know.

Only thing I can think of for Jax, no red flags involved, is they are happy with their corners and want picks or a player to help out TL. Maybe some OL help or a WR. Maybe picks for next year hoping to double down in the top 10. But with Henderson missing half the season, I don't really see them getting a partner that would be in the top half of the draft. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If a guy is being shopped a year after being a top 10 picks, that's got red flags all over it. 

It totally does have a lot of red flags, I couldn’t agree more it’s just an interesting situation. You really don’t hear teams trading their top ten pick a year later often. Urban Meyer seems like a strange coach, that’s one of the big reasons I would be interested taking advantage of a Bill O Brian type of guy.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

The dead money next year if the Saints trade Michael Thomas would be insane. With that said, I keep seeing people suggest Thomas for CJ and a pick 

That would be a super interesting trade, both MT and CJ got character concerns. Lawrence with MT could be leathal!