• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've lost a Huddler

Mr. Scot

41 minutes ago, 5158Poundin said:

Hi folks,

I used to post here more frequently but I did go to Robin's memorial service this past Sunday.  I was fortunate to go to many games with her and even enjoyed sitting in her PSLs for several games.  She was one of the kindest, most generous ladies I have known and one of the most passionate Panther fans.  She'd been to both Super Bowls (I almost went to 50 with her but couldn't make it work for me at the time), loved to travel, and had a lot of sparkle and spunk.  I am sad that she is no longer with us and I will always miss her.  I can say that Dave Tepper sent a condolence letter on her behalf to her family which was read out at her memorial service.  There was a lot of laughing and crying as that letter was read out.   Robin was a very special lady and one I will miss terribly for a long time.   She didn't know a stranger and she is totally one of most fun, witty and well traveled women I have known.  Heaven gained an angel with a sparkle.  RIP, Cosmo/Princess Robinka Em....you're loved here, too.

It’s good to hear this reached all the way up to Tepper in the organization and he took the time to write her a letter. Pure class. 

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, 5158Poundin said:

Hi folks,

I used to post here more frequently but I did go to Robin's memorial service this past Sunday.  I was fortunate to go to many games with her and even enjoyed sitting in her PSLs for several games.  She was one of the kindest, most generous ladies I have known and one of the most passionate Panther fans.  She'd been to both Super Bowls (I almost went to 50 with her but couldn't make it work for me at the time), loved to travel, and had a lot of sparkle and spunk.  I am sad that she is no longer with us and I will always miss her.  I can say that Dave Tepper sent a condolence letter on her behalf to her family which was read out at her memorial service.  There was a lot of laughing and crying as that letter was read out.   Robin was a very special lady and one I will miss terribly for a long time.   She didn't know a stranger and she is totally one of most fun, witty and well traveled women I have known.  Heaven gained an angel with a sparkle.  RIP, Cosmo/Princess Robinka Em....you're loved here, too.

She was definitely one of my favorite people on the entire earth. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 5158Poundin said:

Hi folks,

Tina, what a nice tribute and good to see you here.  I read what you posted on Facebook and the pics of the letters.  That was awesome.  You were very close to Robin and I am sorry for your loss.  Take care my friend.

• Pie 1