• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moved out of state and don't want Sunday ticket

Jmac

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

Yahoo Sports! allegedly does a live broadcast of the local team based on your area.

I have never been able to figure it the hell out though.

Amazon broadcasted a few Panthers home games last season.  I cannot recall if it was every game however. 

There are well over a dozen sites that don't require a login, don't require you to pay a penny and broadcast the game in perfect 1080p with at most a 10ish second delay and maybe a pop up or 2 to close out of. 

They are also completely illegal and as such, not posting links because people posting links is a good way to bring unwanted trouble. 

Use Google, use reddit, its not hard guys.

• Beer 1

Been in this boat for over a decade now. It sucks but I just go to bars every week unless we're on tv locally here in Boston (got both Bucs games cuz of Brady last year...). I don't like streaming and certainly don't like messing around with sh*tty illegal streams. Thought about looking into a VPN or location changing thing to get a legit stream that is reliable and works but just haven't put the effort into that. Hopefully next year DirecTV loses their monopoly on non-local NFL games and I can get all the Panthers games on Comcast, like I get the Canes and Hornets games. But for now still just stuck going to bars, the unfortunate reality.