• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No starters will play Sunday vs the Colts

Zod

some of these takes are comedy gold

anyway who cares big nothing burger

teams across the league are doing this more and more. Players were elated to not have pre season last year. When we get game 18 we'll lose another one.  The only players who care a fringe/bubble players who I do feel for because it's their only chance to show the other 31 clubs they might have a lil something.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Makes sense. We're an established team. No big depth chart decisions to make. We just need to stay healthy and we're Super Bowl favorites.

Wait... what?

I promise you nothing worth gleening would show up from the starters the first two drives from the starters, with a lot more to lose.

but hey why would we want to see any of our backups and bubble players get snaps haha

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Rags said:

some of these takes are comedy gold

anyway who cares big nothing burger

teams across the league are doing this more and more. Players were elated to not have pre season last year. When we get game 18 we'll lose another one.  The only players who care a fringe/bubble players who I do feel for because it's their only chance to show the other 31 clubs they might have a lil something.

Certain teams are doing it.  Like returning offenses and teams in win now mode.  

if Urban Meyer made a similar announcement this am….the entire board would be trashing him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1