• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No starters will play Sunday vs the Colts

Zod

19 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I'm looking forward  to seeing PJ with the 1s. Let's see if he is the real deal. And he gets to start against his old team. Great drama here. Let's see Tremble mix it up. Should be chippy as well with all the trash talking. 

PJ is not going to be with the ones. He and Grier will be with the scrubs. Rhule said no starters are playing at all. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Last season showed how little the preseason matters. I don't recall any teams having any issues with sloppiness or whatever.

And that was without joint practices. This year they should be so much more prepared. I hope 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, janderson20vt said:

It's a long 17 game season. Seems wise to me. They'll get reps in the next two preseason games along with having multiple joint practices.

Seems if you wanted to give guys a game off it would be game 3.   That why you aren’t banged up going into week 1.  And as of right now it is the only one Rhule will say for certain he will play Darnold and company.