• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Fields looking like hot garbage

GOAT

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

That’s how I feel.

He is a tough guy, a football player. He will have his good and bad games but what he has, the guts and physical ability, it can’t be taught 

I really don't want to regret passing him up bc I liked Jaycee, too...  but, QBs who can throw 70 yards and run 4.4 40s don't grow on trees and are rarely available to middling teams even if they did.  I also hate making it Darnold vs Fields, but Darnold has a hard road ahead of him.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If we could just keep the Justin Fields circle jerk to this thread that'd be fantastic.

I'm only interested in the Panthers.

Thanks in advance. 

Im in favor of having an NFL section again so we can move all non Panther threads there.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If we could just keep the Justin Fields circle jerk to this thread that'd be fantastic.

I'm only interested in the Panthers.

Thanks in advance. 

We root for a team with seven successful seasons in a quarter of a century. I hardly think a thread like this in August is going to disrupt your ability to follow our team.

21 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Not taking him set us back 5+ years. 

I dunno about 5+ years but you take franchise type qbs when they fall into your lap. I think we still will have an opportunity. But it’s not looking good. 

rhules mentality of Darnold+ Horn vs a qb draft pick is the type of mentality that can get you fired in the nfl. Love Horn and think he’s gonna be a baller but you gotta take the qb that has the ability to transform your franchise. Hope Darnold works out.

• Pie 4