• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Omg we finally get Panthers football tomorrow

Icege

Oh great, another thread custom made for...optimism? Is that legal? lol

I love Pre Season. I like to pit my roster picks against the actual roster. Watching kids who are under huge pressure trying to show up. I will miss watching Sam. After waiting all Off Season, I can wait another week.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

I can't wait. I am so excited for this season. I don't think we will be great,  but I am anxious to see if the rhile experiment is paying off. Need to see an improvement. 8 wins or more is what I expect.

I am stoked about our WRs. I think k they will be the best trio of starters in the league with even our 4th and 5th guys being better than most teams.number 3.

I also can't wait to see our d-line dominate and take pressure off of our secondary.

I think the secondary will be pretty good too, but I do think that it will be a little while before Horn reaches his full potential, so we will probably still see a lot of the 3 deep safety formations that we used last year for a while, which I am fine with since that formation allows Chinn to make plays all over the place. 

We do need to get Horn as ready asap so that we can start running more man coverage. Good qbs can pick apart all of the zone defenses if they can escape our pass rush.

That's the spirit.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Ace420 said:

You don't have to be hugely optimistic to still be excited. I don't think we will have double digit wins, but I can't wait to see how much/if rhule's system is going to pay off.

You can be excited for an outcome.

Being optimistic means you are excited for an outcome.

Oh, by the way. Goff seems to be on point. yea Lions

• Pie 2

I like that it's a 1:00 Sunday game instead of being on a random Friday night or something.  That gives it more of a regular season feel even if it's going to be all backups.

This is the first preseason game we're getting under this regime so that's something kind of mildly different about it.  There is kind of a buzz still lingering with the new staff as opposed to being six or seven years deep into a Fox or Rivera staff where we know exactly who and what we're going to see.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I like that it's a 1:00 Sunday game instead of being on a random Friday night or something.  That gives it more of a regular season feel even if it's going to be all backups.

This is the first preseason game we're getting under this regime so that's something kind of mildly different about it.  There is kind of a buzz still lingering with the new staff as opposed to being six or seven years deep into a Fox or Rivera staff where we know exactly who and what we're going to see.

Well said

• Pie 2