• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

May be another tough year

Jmac

The D may be okay, but the O is going to suck. I have zero faith in the oline and Darnold will get happy feet as it collapses around him. Some will say as long as the D is okay, no problem. This isn't  3 yards and a cloud of dust NFL anymore. Just getting ready for what may be coming.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 25

7 minutes ago, Jmac said:

The D may be okay, but the O is going to suck. I have zero faith in the oline and Darnold will get happy feet as it collapses around him. Some will say as long as the D is okay, no problem. This isn't  3 yards and a cloud of dust NFL anymore. Just getting ready for what may be coming.

Thanks Nancy 

7 minutes ago, Jorgie said:

I thought we beat the sht out of them the first half, and if that attitude translates to the starters we’ll be alright

Evidently our 2s are better than theirs and their 3s are better than ours.

Considering every single 3 will be employed doing something other than playing football by the time September rolls around I'm ok with that.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Got all this from a preseason game with no starters? 

If it makes you feel better I haven’t thought we’d be any good since before last season, hated Teddy Bridgewater signing and Darnold remains to be seen. 

part of the reason I’ve barely posted at all this season.