• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This year's draft picks...

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

Horn, TM Jr, cbubba, Tremble and Nix will all be starters, or at least rotational players. 

And Christianson, deonte brown and Keith Taylor will probably ly be starters within 2 more years. Shi Smith will also be a good backup or special teams player.

I can't remember us ever having a better draft... but to keep things in perspective, this was a bad team that had lost a lot of starters and is rebuilding too, so we had tots of holes to fill.

Yeah it’s super early, but looks very promising. I think Marahall goes to WR2 when Robbie leaves next year and Shi Smith takes over the slot.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Wow.  Two very good drafts in back to back years.  [Last years’ strong draft must have been Rhule’s influence.]  One or two bad contracts to roll off and the Hurney stench may finally be gone from the front office.

this. we are absolutely headed in the right direction

• Pie 1

⁵Good debut for what it was. I dont know how much of the returns are concrete. I do think Marshall would translate no matter the class of competition. 

Phil Hoskins was pretty good also.

Chubba has some explosion to his step.

That said, it was an impressive draft class premiere. 

Only gripes this game was the from the left side of the oline, run defense and mlb. Fisher did some work today too, I just wish he was a little faster.