• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I used to come to this place to learn things about football...

2 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Great post.  I came here a couple months ago or whatever, mostly because it's pretty damn active here in the offseason.

Over the last couple weeks, I've learned that a lot of folks here are dumb as fug.  Or just trolls.  Can't tell yet.

I do appreciate those with measured, reasonable opinions though.

There was once a time when the trolls were thin and lost here had great insight. The roles have reversed in the last few years unfortunately 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Good summary of what we learned and haven’t learned today. I was here in the Panthers Huddle day when you could have intelligent conversations and trolls were quickly eradicated by mods 

Anyone who freaks out over a preseason game is an idiot

• Pie 2
  • Flames 3

Just now, CPsinceDay1 said:

Well said... although I still disagree about PJ not being starting material but some of y'all coming around, he wins 3+ games y'all start claiming y'all been knew but y'all never did... except a few of us...

I don’t think PJ can make it as a starter but I hope you are right. That only benefits us. But if he can turn out to be a decently reliable backup, that’s still an important position and one we need. So I’ll be just fine with that.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Jermaine Carter over Whitehead as starter, and Frankie Luvu/Perryman as depth is an upgrade over last year. Otherwise 100% agree

I actually agree with you here. It’s definitely improved since last season. But I still think it’s very underwhelming and if we lose a starter, especially Shaq, we will get exposed by whoever is filling in. We just don’t have much to rely on there. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I actually agree with you here. It’s definitely improved since last season. But I still think it’s very underwhelming and if we lose a starter, especially Shaq, we will get exposed by whoever is filling in. We just don’t have much to rely on there. 

Yeah considering the Safety depth actually looked decent today, they might have to move Chinn back up to LB more than they were planning

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Jermaine Carter over Whitehead as starter, and Frankie Luvu/Perryman as depth is an upgrade over last year. Otherwise 100% agree

Jeremy Chinn, the true DROTY, covered up a lot of our deficiencies at LB last year.

They're lining him up at S this year so the LB corps has taken a huge step backwards. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2