• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Troy Pride update

JABANOG

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You don't seriously think he was laughing about his injury?  He could've easily been laughing about some comments folks were making about the laughable response of the indy staff with the cart.  I guess you never heard a joke at a funeral?  I've heard jokes told from the pulpit at a funeral.  Save the outrage for something serious. 

My uncle (great uncle technically) used to do funerals and held a service once for a man who was cremated. The family had put his ashes in a coffee tin and mid service he started laughing when he noticed the words “good to the last drop” mid service. At least he used to crack up telling that story to the family. I have no fugging idea if it was true, but I certainly hope it was lol

• Flames 4

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You don't seriously think he was laughing about his injury?  He could've easily been laughing about some comments folks were making about the laughable response of the indy staff with the cart.  I guess you never heard a joke at a funeral?  I've heard jokes told from the pulpit at a funeral.  Save the outrage for something serious. 

That's the sad part about our country.  So many people look for little things to offend them. 

Rhule is a players coach.   He would never be laughing at an injury on either side of the field. 

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Pretty weird Rhule was caught laughing on the sidelines while Pride was lying on the ground waiting for a cart. 

Dude Rhule is an NFL headcoach. He has to manage like 30 things at a time. Every coach compartmentalizes a player injury during a game. It was just a bad cut from the camera. 

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Pretty weird Rhule was caught laughing on the sidelines while Pride was lying on the ground waiting for a cart. 

Rhule was talking with a ref, and BOTH he and the ref were giggling about something.  Yes, the optics were bad, but I'm 99.9% sure they weren't laughing AT Pride.  Now, should Rhule have been sharing a light-hearted moment while he had an injured player on the field?  Probably not, but one has to do mental gymnastics to think both he and the ref were making fun of Pride.