• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta variant has hit our house

Zod

7 hours ago, Zod said:

Please, get vaccinated and help put and end to this.

I hear your plea and understand why.  I had covid and have had my antibodies checked.  I will opt out of the vaccine and let my natural antibodies do their job.  I don't like any vaccine that will reprogram my DNA.

There's good arguments on both sides.  If I hadn't had covid and not have strong antibodies, I would get vaccinated with the one that doesn't effect my DNA.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 15

If people was not in such a rush to "get back to normal" we would be past this. Why not get vac and everyone STILL wear a mask for awhile till numbers drop like it was before? Oh no can't do that I want my normal!!

As soon as mandated mask came off # went up. And Vaxx mandated don't work I know 2 ppl how got it after vac. Just wear a mask ppl inside, it's not that hard.

• Pie 3

26 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I hear your plea and understand why.  I had covid and have had my antibodies checked.  I will opt out of the vaccine and let my natural antibodies do their job.  I don't like any vaccine that will reprogram my DNA.

There's good arguments on both sides.  If I hadn't had covid and not have strong antibodies, I would get vaccinated with the one that doesn't effect my DNA.

Covid-19 Vaccines Can’t Alter Your DNA, Here’s Why (forbes.com)

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

So get the Johnson & Johnson single shot. It's the old process that doesn't "reprogram your DNA"

#doyourresearch

• Pie 2

That sucks!  Best of luck that your kids don't end up with long haul covid.

One of my students is steal dealing with long haul covid.  Her stomach barely works.  She's lost 30 pounds in four months and just doesn't eat some days.

There is so much bull crap out there regarding the "viability" of the pseudoscience about the bad of vaccines.  The reality is that the SARS-Covid viruses have been around for a long time, the vaccine has been in a development for a while.  The side effects are very low compared to how dangerous the Covid-19 is for the unvaccinated.

The problem is so many people think that a slick website after 10 minutes of google searching is more than enough proof for them.  Talk to your physician.  Then get vaccinated.  

But back to the rest of this: Good luck @Zod!  Hope your kids make a full recovery and can get vaccinated soon.

• Pie 2