• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

6 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

To CP's credit he has been in various threads giving Darnold props.  I'm choosing to believe it is out of genuine appreciation and not to avoid his ban haha

He played good against the Jet's #1's. 

I still like PJ more, but Darnold is not as bad as I thought. I mean, he can at least beat the Jets. 

With the weapons this team has, even Trubisky would look good.

Darnold didn't have a turnover per se, I don't count that one...He didn't throw a pick, same way PJ corrected his mistakes this preseason.

Darnold just knew the Jets better than they knew him...

Keep winning...keeps me quiet

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

No one ever betted me about a ban...too scared to back Darnold

I do/did have one about him having -10 ints before 10 TDs though

I thought if Darnold got the win you were gone? I swear you and one of the mods were talking about it in one of the threads…

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I think it was @rayzor but I may be wrong.

He said he was banning me anyway, because he was tired of me personally

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought if Darnold got the win you were gone? I swear you and one of the mods were talking about it in one of the threads…

I asked him if Darnold lose would he ban himself, he never replied....

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

This was his response

ban.PNG

And the crazy thing is...those complaints come from the likes of that jet fan and Mr.Scot...who I never once called a name but I've been called damn near everything but it's cool because its the net where trolls can troll...i mean if u think about it, who's the real trolls then

It all started with Mr.Scot saying PJ wasn't a NFL QB,

I said he was, he said that comment was stupid...

So Rhule and Fitterer are stupid...or Mr.Scot, see I made him look dumb, but I didn't say he was, and technically he did that to himself. I at least for today  said Darnold did good, but I'm still not convince

Edited by CPsinceDay1

28 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

This was his response

ban.PNG

And the crazy thing is...those complaints come from the likes of that jet fan and Mr.Scot...who I never once called a name but I've been called damn near everything but it's cool because its the net where trolls can troll...i mean if u think about it, who's the real trolls then

So Rhule and Fitterer are stupid...or Mr.Scot, see I made him look dumb, but I didn't say he was, and technically he did that to himself. I at least for today  said Darnold did good, but I'm still not convince

😆

Dude, the only person you've ever made look stupid is yourself.

And as mentioned, if you're banned, nobody's going to miss this stupidity you've been posting.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

This was his response

ban.PNG

DUMB has many definitions, one being temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.

• Poo 1