• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CUTS - Panthers must be down to 85 players today

Zod

11 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Practice is at 2:45 so we might know before that.

So they will be in the locker room getting taped up and someone will tell the trainer to stop wasting tape on cut players.  Damn.  (In college, the team was cutting some walk-ons--and rightly so--we had more walk-ons than blocking dummies that needed holding--and that is how a few players found out-the trainers were given a list of players not to tape and to send to the coach's office)  Cold.

Edited by MHS831

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

So they will be in the locker room getting taped up and someone will tell the trainer to stop wasting tape on cut players.  Damn.  (In college, the team was cutting some walk-ons--and rightly so--we had more walk-ons that blocking dummies than needed holding--and that is how a few players found out-the trainers were given a list of players not to tape and to send to the coach's office)  Cold.

They will be called to the coaches office and told to bring their playbook.  They won't make it to the training room before staff gives them message to report to the coach.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

They will be called to the coaches office and told to bring their playbook.  They won't make it to the training room before staff gives them message to report to the coach.

Yeah in any event.  I would hope they've already been told.  They just haven't told us yet.

Just now, SBBlue said:

Yeah in any event.  I would hope they've already been told.  They just haven't told us yet.

I would be willing to bet all the coaches know already and the players do also.  It's just not be officially released.   If those guys have social media accounts you might pick up a blurb there.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I’m guessing cuts have been happening like normal. Throughout the morning one after the other. Not sure how fitts is running his show though. 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m guessing cuts have been happening like normal. Throughout the morning one after the other. Not sure how fitts is running his show though. 

Yeah he runs a different show so who knows when they will release the info.  Hell he may be trying to trade some of them for a box lunch.  You never know with that guy.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3