• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Baltimore Ravens Joint Practice 1

Zod

31 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam was his on worst nightmare IMO.  I think it took all Ron had to get him to sit one week after breaking his back in that car wreck. 

I doubt Bruce Arians was thrilled Tom Brady was on the preseason field last weekend.  But Tom Brady was going to do what Tom Brady wants to do.  Sometimes a star QB wields crazy power given how important they are to a team.    

Cam started his 2018 season (until that hit from Pittsburg) with better stats than his mvp season(2015).

8 minutes ago, ahefner33 said:

Cam started his 2018 season (until that hit from Pittsburg) with better stats than his mvp season(2015).

He did, but they kept him in way way way too long.  I can't help but wonder how things could have been different if Rivera and co were better at reading and managing Cam's real physical condition. Cam was such a competitor he would go no matter what...

17 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

He did, but they kept him in way way way too long.  I can't help but wonder how things could have been different if Rivera and co were better at reading and managing Cam's real physical condition. Cam was such a competitor he would go no matter what...

cam.jpg

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I like that...  and not to harp on Darnold, but to your point about leaving Fields on the board is that the thing that sucks most about passing up on him, is if Darnold doesn't work out, we will have to give up a LOT in the future to try to draft a guy that's even slightly comparable.

I'm not sure I agree because if Darnold sucks we will probably be picking early and this next qb class looks like it could be fairly stacked.

22 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I'm not sure I agree because if Darnold sucks we will probably be picking early and this next qb class looks like it could be fairly stacked.

But what if Darnold has that above average year? Due to tape not being in the Carolina system. Do you still look at the QB class coming up or stick with Darnold which is only 23 correct?

"Darnold’s play certainly wasn’t perfect, with multiple throws over his receivers’ heads, and more of the blame than Rhule puts on the quarterback probably is warranted. He finished the day going 19 of 39 in the team drills and 7-on-7s, after starting 6 of 8 on the first 7-on-7 drill, with zero turnovers."

But are we going to jump all over the "over throws"? 

Myself is starting to understand how its the QB making the ball either catchable or not interceptable. Sounds familiar 

1 hour ago, Obeg said:

You know you are reaching to be negative when you criticize someone for getting sick.  I had Mono in college.  I was a computer science geek and had no social life or girlfriend at the time thus it was not from kissing.  However - it did put me out of commission for a month - had to drop all of my classes but one that semester.  

Mono is said to be crazy contagious.

My ninth grade year we had two what I suppose you'd call "power couples" at my school (attractive, popular, smart, etc).

The boy from one of the couples and the girl from the other got mono.

Whispers and sideways glances were made 👀

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, joemac said:

Huh?  He's been out there every single practice.  What are you talking about? 

Just checking...the way it's going figured they'd keep him out vs. another team.  

Steve Smith Sr. and Corey Miller both went on WFNZ/Bailey today and said Sam NEEDS to be playing in these games...

...I concur. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, ahefner33 said:

"Darnold’s play certainly wasn’t perfect, with multiple throws over his receivers’ heads, and more of the blame than Rhule puts on the quarterback probably is warranted. He finished the day going 19 of 39 in the team drills and 7-on-7s, after starting 6 of 8 on the first 7-on-7 drill, with zero turnovers."

But are we going to jump all over the "over throws"? 

Myself is starting to understand how its the QB making the ball either catchable or not interceptable. Sounds familiar 

I didn't hear about ONE PASS from Sam that was Intercepted.   Did you?   🤨

I'd rather he overthrow than throw it to the opposing CBs, Safeties, or LB's.  Thanks.

Edited by glenwo2

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Coaches talk how coaches talk. Especially via the media.    

John Fox thought a lot of stuff too.  Stuff Peyton Manning thought and wanted.  We already know Tom Brady flexes on Bruce.  

• The D 1