• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summary of Darnold's day

Zod

2 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Exactly. Seems like there were a good bit of drops, but yes let’s freak out about a practice completion %age. Brought to you by the same people making irrational preseason week 1 conclusions

I like how irrational, is just pointing out that we run counter to the collective NFL.  

If every other team is playing there first round picks that are healthy and ready except for Matt Rhule and a rookie HC in Atlanta.....it doesn't seem irrational to point out that Horn likely should play.  I mean, the collective field would be the "experts", right? 

19 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

So Dj, Robbie, and Marshall...are not that good???

I mean it's their fault, is that what you were trying to  say?

And to be clear, I'm not picking a fight, I'm simply defending the praise our Wrs were receiving all morning on Twitter...

Don't want any more warnings....

major-payne-sensitive.gif

Edited by CPsinceDay1
  • Poo 2

Just now, CRA said:

I like how irrational, is just pointing out that we run counter to the collective NFL.  

If every other team is playing there first round picks that are healthy and ready except for Matt Rhule and a rookie HC in Atlanta.....it doesn't seem irrational to point out that Horn likely should play.  I mean, the collective field would be the "experts", right? 

Everyone is still figuring out the 3 game stuff and how to properly handle it. I don't think anyone is in the right or wrong yet as next year everyone could do what the Panthers did, it'll get figured out. I mean I personally wouldn't put too much stock in a traditionally conservative minded league sticking to the old poo.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Cam only had 3 season’s with atleast 60% passing (and 2015 wasn’t even one of them)

Cam also averaged 7 rushing TDs and around 500 yards rushing per season for his career, I don't see Darnold doing that so he needs to be a better passer than Cam was.  

Cam also had one of the worst play callers in the league, terrible weapons and a crappy O-line.

At least Sam has weapons and a competent play caller. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Did you quote the right guy? I’m talking about the people saying the season is doomed bc darnold had a sub 60% day in practice.

If you want to talk about the starters getting 0 reps in week 1 I agree that was a dumb move. Hopefully that approach changes by Saturday 

• Pie 1