• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panthers' QB taunted as "Checkdown King" by opposing team's safety

Icege

4 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Posters who spent all of last season whining of anyone mentioning Cam, Cam threads, etc, seem to always be in Cam threads lol

Thats what’s so funny about the word trigger being used in this thread. 

Took a break and came back and it’s the same guys spewing their skip Bayless takes and making excuses now that cam has had a good offseason with the pats so far 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

On 8/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Pompei didn't say Newton "fell short". That sentence was referencing Michael Vick and Randall Cunningham.

His quote about both Newton and McNabb was that they "helped their teams get to Super Bowls, but couldn't get past inferior athletes".

McNabb of course also has the dubious distinction of losing his lunch on the field 🤢

And not realizing you could tie in a football game...

On 8/18/2021 at 4:33 PM, OneBadCat said:

Cam didn't fall short though. And he certainly didn't lose to Manning. He was headhunted the entire game and was cheated out of biggest momentum play of the game with the Cotchery catch. We played like ass but we weren't allowed to compete when the NFL was setting up Peyton for his retirement trophy. Cam beat Brady twice.

The article isn't wrong about team building but eluding to Cam not surpassing his athleticism isn't fair. If Drew Brees had Cam's ability, he wouldn't play like Drew Brees.

I moved to Denver last year and my current workplace has 50 memorabilia.

Because of what you referenced I seethe every time I see  it.