• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rozier agrees yo 4yr extension

bLACKpANTHER

53 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Just saw that. I don't like it. Terry is pretty good, but he isn't a max kind of guy. That said, congrats to the guy for getting paid.

There are like 30 guys on max deals and he's definitely top 25 rn.

The way he stepped up when everyone thought the last deal was bad, I'm sure this is MJ's way of saying thanks

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, MechaZain said:

There are like 30 guys on max deals and he's definitely top 25 rn.

The way he stepped up when everyone thought the last deal was bad, I'm sure this is MJ's way of saying thanks

Maybe it is MJ saying thanks, but it still feels like a mistake. Miles and PJ will want extensions soon as well and those won't be cheap either. Plus Mitch recently said they wanted to stay cap flexible. This overpay for Terry is not a way of doing that. 

Love retaining our talent, and Terry is a flat out dog.  Love him.  

And with the way Mitch has been drafting, I wouldn't fret too much over salary cap stuff...  but, if you draft well, eventually you won't have much cap anyway.  We are ascending to another level.

• Pie 5

Unless his play completely falls off, it's a fair value deal, not a steal but not an overpay either. I do like Terry but I don't see him being a core player for a championship team here. As long as he keeps performing though, he'll still be a very valuable trade asset in 2-3 years. Happy that we locked him up.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Maybe it is MJ saying thanks, but it still feels like a mistake. Miles and PJ will want extensions soon as well and those won't be cheap either. Plus Mitch recently said they wanted to stay cap flexible. This overpay for Terry is not a way of doing that. 

Those two are not nearly as good as terry…especially PJ

Edited by Scott12345
  • Pie 1