• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wrestling

methodtoll

Glad they AEW is able to generate buzz. I would start watching more if it weren't so Kenny Omega-centric. Every time I've heard him with a mic, it just seems really bad. It's like he's emulating anime villains on a wrestling program. Comes across as goofy. Hopefully he picks up a few things from Punk. As William Regal would say, he's got vile and venom on the mic.

• Pie 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:53 AM, Shadow said:

If you didn't watch NXT Takeover 36 you need to at least watch WALTER vs Ilja Dragunov for the NXT UK Title. This was incredible and a MOTYC. My words can't do it justice. Go see it. NOW!

I enjoy watching Walter smack people around. I saw this the other day. It was just as brutal as their last match.

Here are a few matches for your viewing pleasure if you like women's wrestling. Some are old and some are sort of new or at least newish.

Sareee vs Takumi Iroha from 5-27-18

Sareee vs Yoshiko from 9-14-20. This match might be clipped. I can't remember if it is or not.

Mayu Iwatani vs Takumi Iroha from 9-9-18

Meiko Satomura vs Akira Hokuto from 4-29-01. This one might be clipped too.

Devil Masami vs Meiko Satomura from 9-15-20. This might be clipped as well.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:41 AM, party_animal said:

Glad they AEW is able to generate buzz. I would start watching more if it weren't so Kenny Omega-centric. Every time I've heard him with a mic, it just seems really bad. It's like he's emulating anime villains on a wrestling program. Comes across as goofy. Hopefully he picks up a few things from Punk. As William Regal would say, he's got vile and venom on the mic.

Omega is a HUGE and I mean HUGE anime nerd. He's also an avid gamer, speaks fluent Japanese, and spent almost a decade in Japan. He is who he is ... which is also the best wrestler on the planet.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Omega is a HUGE and I mean HUGE anime nerd. He's also an avid gamer, speaks fluent Japanese, and spent almost a decade in Japan. He is who he is ... which is also the best wrestler on the planet.

When they get Danielson, then they'll have the best wrestler in the planet. Omega's in ring style is ridiculous to me. I'm not a fan of him at all. He prances around the ring. It looks really goofy.

• Pie 1

I think if you watch Okada/Omega, party_animal, your view of Omega will change in that you'll see how amazing he is ... yes he's still a fancy boy ... but holy crap if he's not the best since Benoit.

So excited for AEW at Arthur Ashe. Have great seats. Even better seats for GCW. So close I wonder if I'll get hit with light tube wreckage lol.

Nah, the best thing going in wrestling right now is Jurassic Express. The first time I saw Luchasaurus I was like, nah this can't be a thing. Then his tag partners are some kid named Jungle Boy and this little, tiny 98-lber Marco Stunt... they were up against Santana & Ortiz with some other dude and it was the craziest, most fun match I'd seen in a while. Hooked me on AEW right there.

And that match last Friday of Jurassic Express vs. the Luchabros was the best tag team match I've seen in a decade.

• Pie 1