• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wrestling

methodtoll

8 hours ago, party_animal said:

The one thing I've seen that I really like with AEW is Tommy End's new character direction. The wendigo mask is really nice. I hope they don't straddle him with a stable. They have enough already. Let him be on his own.

i think it's inevitable with his House of Black thing. that name implies more people are gonna join it.

9 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Nah, the best thing going in wrestling right now is Jurassic Express. The first time I saw Luchasaurus I was like, nah this can't be a thing. Then his tag partners are some kid named Jungle Boy and this little, tiny 98-lber Marco Stunt... they were up against Santana & Ortiz with some other dude and it was the craziest, most fun match I'd seen in a while. Hooked me on AEW right there.

And that match last Friday of Jurassic Express vs. the Luchabros was the best tag team match I've seen in a decade.

every old timer 80s-90s wrestling fan i know that got back into it was because of jurassic express. idk what it is about them but casual/former fans love them

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, rodeo said:

every old timer 80s-90s wrestling fan i know that got back into it was because of jurassic express. idk what it is about them but casual/former fans love them

In short, they're fun. 

And when you get a  6'5" guy in a dinosaur mask look into a camera before a title match and say, "This one's for you Mom, we've waited 65 million years!" then you can't help but just enjoy it.

11 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I've only watched the first episode. The southern accents are awful and really take me out of the show. The story was pretty decent though.

Actors just can't do Southern accents. They don't understand the nuances, they just think "stupid" and go on.

• Pie 1