• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wrestling

methodtoll

9 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Might be 2 men. 

Meltzer just reported that Omega v Cage will close the show, and I can't imagine either of the 2 being in the title picture without any wins or losses yet so I am not quite sure where on the card they would make their appearance at. 

7 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Now THAT was a PPV. Absolutely amazing. And other than the Wight match, every match was GREAT. I figured we'd get one debut, but THREE? AND Suzuki? Unreal. I am totes buying the Adam Cole shirt lol. Sort of bummed no one will debut at Ashe, unless Wyatt??? But yeah ... what a PPV.

The Wight v Marshall was the piss break match to let the fans regain their energy for the main event. Perfect spot for it to be in. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

That is the most fun I have had watching wrestling since like Money in the Bank 2011. 

Tony Khan gets it. That swerve was great. I might actually get to see WWE die in my lifetime and that excites me.

WWE won't die. They're still extremely profitable. They may suck and will probably continue to suck with Brother Love writing the shows. But they'll still contour to make money hand over fist. Too large and too many revenue streams.

• Pie 1

On 9/5/2021 at 8:16 AM, Varking said:

Looking forward to the cage match and hopefully adding a new wrestler to the mens roster by the end of the night. 

That was one of the best PPVs in a couple of decades. The cage match was awesome. And they debuted three big name wrestlers by the end of the night. Great all around.

And dangit, it was great to see Ruby Soho get those cheers from the crowd. She's always been massively underappreciated. You could tell it about overwhelmed her.

A grades across the board -- great action, great storytelling and it didn't seem like the repetitive crap that WWE has been fosting off on the crowds for the last few years. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Varking said:

The Wight v Marshall was the piss break match to let the fans regain their energy for the main event. Perfect spot for it to be in. 

And honestly, it wasn't bad. It was quick, gave Wight a chance to reinforce his image just a bit (there's going to be some kind of storyline with him putting together a stable, I just know it) and in a night of "return of the old guys" it was nice to see him get out there are work a bit. 

But yeah, that was the perfect "take a breather break" match. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

And honestly, it wasn't bad. It was quick, gave Wight a chance to reinforce his image just a bit (there's going to be some kind of storyline with him putting together a stable, I just know it) and in a night of "return of the old guys" it was nice to see him get out there are work a bit. 

But yeah, that was the perfect "take a breather break" match. 

Yeah it was the perfect spot on the card for it. Top to bottom, best PPV in as long as I can remember. I was blown away to the point even the girlfriend wouldn’t leave the room. She loved the cage match the most as well. I also loved Bryan Danielsons presser in the media scrum. 

• Pie 1