• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Madden 22 worth buying?

Zod

If you are going to get it, buy it used so that no money goes to EA.  It may be worth it for the franchise changes if you really want one of the new things they added but it's still nothing great just a coaching tree with mostly generated coaches, some small things like homefield advantage abilities and they're adding a scouting revamp later on that isn't in the game yet. Some other small tweaks in Face of the Franchise and next gen stats.

Gameplay is still built around random animations rather than physics, glitches galore, the 80+ removed features from older titles still aren't in the game, all that fun stuff.

Edited by beo
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, Zod said:

So far the reviews I have seen are like every other year. Bad game, sucks that it has an exclusive NFL license. 

Has anyone played it? Is it worth getting?

The last time I bought Madden was when u could pull it out and throw it as a frisbee!! Madden is garbage.. j

• Flames 1

I want to get it because I just got back into video games earlier this year after not playing since the late 90's. I got Madden 20 and enjoyed playing it (came with the used PS4 I bought on Ebay). I only play the online versus mode and want to get 22 just for the updated rosters. Reading all of this on here has me rethinking forking out the $$$ for it though.

For the past few months though, MLB The Show 21 has been my ish. So addicting. 

Edited by PantherFanInPhilly