• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hum Diddly Dee the schedule is out tweet and video

jayboogieman

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Eric Collins needs a long contract in place…dude is a star

Yep. But it's up to the station, not the Hornets themselves to do so. The radio broadcast is up to the Hornets which is why old Uncle Steve got one last ride after Collins replaced him for the TV broadcasts.

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Yep. But it's up to the station, not the Hornets themselves to do so. The radio broadcast is up to the Hornets which is why old Uncle Steve got one last ride after Collins replaced him for the TV broadcasts.

Not following…the Hornets pay him or is it Sinclair/Bally properties?  

Edit…misread.  My bad. Missed the radio comment.  Hating Sinclair/Bally bullshet right now

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

Got ya…and that sucks.  Not expecting to be able to see Hornets games anytime soon.  Really stinks

No Bally sports with whatever TV option you're using? I remember last season people complained when the Hornets had a national game because Dell and Eric weren't calling it. That was shocking.

Just now, jayboogieman said:

No Bally sports with whatever TV option you're using? I remember last season people complained when the Hornets had a national game because Dell and Eric weren't calling it. That was shocking.

Bally sports is with ATT TV only in my area and that packages is like 85 bucks.  Nope…not going there.  Not a fan of ATT as a company.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Bally sports is with ATT TV only in my area and that packages is like 85 bucks.  Nope…not going there.  Not a fan of ATT as a company.

Ouch. Yeah, that sucks. I agree that ATT is crap. Sadly, they are the only mobile carrier that works well in the old farmhouse I live in. The steep metal roof kills other signals too much.

• Beer 1