• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady

Shocker

38 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Haven’t seen much talk about him as OC.  He has a lot to prove IMO.  I haven’t seen a dynamic offense whatsoever.  Need to see some leadership and major improvements in play calling to say this guy is a decent NFL coordinator.  Second season will really tell the tale IMO.  Looking for more there personally 

I Bet Snoop Dogg GIF by chuber channel

26 minutes ago, ickmule said:

He’s average at best at this stage. So far I’m not impressed with the 2 Qb’s he’s sought. I’m not convinced Darnold will be much better than ole Teddy. 

has there ever been any report Joe Brady made the call for the these QBs….could be just as easy that these are just the guys the FO gave him to work with.  

If Joe Brady went around and got what he wanted….our drafts would look different.  Got to think same applies FAs too.  I mean he has input and I’m sure we have landed some dudes he wanted…

I can think of like 5 plays off the top of my head where Teddy fuged up in the red zone that had nothing to do with Brady. 

brady needs to get better situationally but I think that’ll come with more experience. He has a great scheme that is qb friendly. Hopefully Darnold excels in it. We have the weapons and a qb that can stretch the field. Hopefully it works.

• Pie 4

As an OC Brady just needs to direct the offense to score points. It's very simple to judge. Leadership isn't the thing I'm concerned about. That's for a HC and players.

If you listen to the folks who know what they are looking at they see hints of a dynamic offense design. Now its time to progress towards executing it.

I'm almost indifferent to him but optimistic.