• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers GameDay thread

Zod

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

13 minutes ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

He should've played about a half of today.  I don't think much of the idea of the opener being his first real action of the year.

Exactly, but the apologists are out defending every thing a (so far) failing regime is doing.

We want them to succeed but when they do silly things we should all link arms and nod yes while in lockstep over the abyss like the people who were wrong about Teddy?!  No.

Scared is scared. Fear doesn't win football games.

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Exactly, but the apologists are out defending every thing a (so far) failing regime is doing.

We want them to succeed but when they do silly things we should all link arms and nod yes while in lockstep over the abyss like the people who were wrong about Teddy?!  No.

I dont see a link just conjecture and talking out your butt. No reason to fully David Carr the guy in the pre season.

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I dont see a link just conjecture and talking out your butt. No reason to fully David Carr the guy in the pre season.

I read more in a day than you ever will in a year.

Get off my jock scrub! No reason to lie to anybody and I'm not back tracking for your education or lack thereof.

Just now, rippadonn said:

Get off my jock scrub! No reason to lie to anybody and I'm not back tracking for your education or lack thereof.

Sure Rip sure you have the spew of huddlers is hardly "insider information" Id say go freak out but you are so senile you wont rember why you were freaking out tom.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Sure Rip sure you have the spew of huddlers is hardly "insider information" Id say go freak out but you are so senile you wont rember why you were freaking out tom.

Wtf are you talking about insider information? Did I ever tell you that I had insider information? 

Please get some sleep, you and Scot need it.

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Go to bed. You've got nothing to contribute, as always.

Yawn.

Well, what I contribute is at least based in reality.

For example, here's an actual quote about how much time Darnold was expected to play.

Oddly enough, nowhere does it say significant amount.

Nor does it seem to say that anywhere else I've seen, but you insist that's what you read and when someone challenged you to produce evidence, you just went off and said some unrelated stuff that made zero sense.

Perhaps it would be wiser to just admit you were wrong.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I can’t figure out why the majority of posters are giving so much rope to the objectively awful decisions that are constantly being made by this staff. God knows no other head coach for this team would have been given that kind of slack.  I’ve felt Rhule had a strong chance to be a fraud from day 1 and he was given an unwarranted massive and long term deal that put little pressure on him to win now. As a result we are seeing a team that clearly has decided winning isn’t all that important. I have no idea what they are doing. 

Edited by BIGH2001

6 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Teddy Bridgewater received mixed reviews about our goalline practices. I can't say that I didn't believe him, as much as it was hard to believe it was true. 

But 2 games in after that statement...well you watched them too...

I don’t believe in showing teams you fixed your significant issues in preseason against backups without guys like DJ Moore and CMC playing. Let’s stop overreacting to preseason. Some things can translate and some don’t. Our kicking situation sucks. 

Edited by Varking
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Reading instead of watching is why you believed Kyle Trask was the next big thing despite people who actually watch the Gators warn you against it.