• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Outside CMC perspective

bigdog10

2 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

"I tried to tell you that this little white boy was the truth", lol.

My favorite part was that CMC comes up to him after practice all starstruck.

And that was coming from Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis who have to practice against him everyday. Let that sink in for a minute.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

The team has not been good since we got CMC but I swear he adds 4 wins when he's healthy.

I know that feeling he's describing when the coach is trying to tell him what to do. There are time when you are playing a superior athlete, you know what to do. You can see it coming and you can't stop it.

The modern NFL diminishes the ability of a RB to have great impact on winning games, even if they are the best in the NFL. Having to account for CMC basically opens up the rest of the offense though. You have to account for him on every play especially as a dual threat back.

Definitely was not a fan of the contract we signed him to but with the cap projected to skyrocket with the new TV deal, it probably ends up being a decent deal for us in the end.

We just need to keep him healthy. That's the only real concern.