• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your way too early 2022 draft crush?

Icege

Give me Tyler Linderbaum out of Iowa pls.

Team needs a competent center once Paradis' contract is up, and Linderbaum can start at LG as well if the team goes another route.

Came to Iowa as a defensive lineman, switched to OL, and has been a force since.

Former wrestler that also pinned Tristan Wirfs 👀

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Love this 

I would honestly not be upset if 2 out of first three picks in the draft are spent on offensive lineman 

Kind of hoping that we're able to drop down while netting a 2nd rounder to replace the one that was traded for Sam. 

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think I need to spell it out.

Darnold and our defense should put that dream to bed.  Don't worry, Darnold also ended this year's crush of drafting Try Lance.  It didn't matter as he went 3rd overall anyway.  Was I surprised?  Nope, but it shocked the crap out of a lot of people, especially on this board.

8 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Darnold and our defense should put that dream to bed.  Don't worry, Darnold also ended this year's crush of drafting Try Lance.  It didn't matter as he went 3rd overall anyway.  Was I surprised?  Nope, but it shocked the crap out of a lot of people, especially on this board.

That boy needs some help completing passes. 

Even Neal ffs. Pair him with big boy Brown on the right side and move Brady to LG and moton to LT (should have been done this year but wtf ever)

Center would still be WIP, but it be a mean ol line to really let CMC and Hubbard roll behind.

Edited by chbright