• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Cowboy Bebop on Netflix

Inimicus

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I could see that but that would irk me. Wantanabe’s visions are so perfect, any deviation will be frowned upon, which Netflix is notorious for. We don’t need anything else in any of their stories, they are already so complete and master crafted as is. 

Jet doesn’t need a daughter unless they cut his whole Ex story line. Like really?

Plus perhaps my favorite scene in the whole damn show would make no sense under that scenario(eating baskets of hard boiled eggs, Feye doing her thing.) 

I wouldn't doubt if Netflix changed the story and took Ed out for Jet's new daughter. As you said, they like to change things.

On 10/27/2021 at 7:20 AM, Harbingers said:

I swear if there’s no Ed the whole thing will be ruined. Trailer’s looking good though. 

My biggest concerns is they probably cut a lot of the slower(better) episodes, judging by the cast listed so far. Heavy Metal Queen better make an appearance too as well as Bohemian Rhapsody and Toys in the Attic. Sympathy For The Devil and Mushroom Samba will be missed if they cut them too. But ya they gotta go Heavy Metal Queen and Toys in the Attic. 

I am loving that vibe.  That trailer just flat out rocks.

Ill be disappointed at the lack of Ed and the liberties Im sure they will take but if the series has the kind of energy and swagger this trailer does Ill find my way to forgiveness.

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...