• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, blackcat said:

Man, I really hate Steelers fans.  While they're fat and dirty, like most Bills and Ravens fans, their mouths spout out words nobody should hear, let alone say, in public.  Not sad I'll be missing attending the game.

Don't forget Pats and Eagles fans in that group.

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

Nothing beats seeing them in their natural habitat.  I felt so much better about myself after seeing Pittsburgh in person.  
As if being Pittsburgh wasn’t bad enough, apparently the furries invaded.  It looked like a messed up mascot convention.

This is so true of most large northern cities.  Not all, but most have this same kind of shittiness.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

It’s not the whole city. Just the dopey manchildren who still attend games and have been drinking since sun up. People who attend sporting events live aren’t the best measuring stick of a population 

Pretty much this.

The poo talking northern cities amuses me, as someone that has lived in both NC and the northeast. 

Edit: not defending Pittsburgh fans btw, lol.  Many stadiums are full of shitty fans.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1

Serious question for my Charlotte & NC folks: 

im sure you know some people who “grew up” as steelers fans like I did but does anyone know a steelers fan that was actually from Pitt or WPA? 

Steeler and Cowboy fans are just like Duke BBall fans - nobody knows anyone who actually attended Duke lol 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Pretty much this.

The poo talking northern cities amuses me, as someone that has lived in both NC and the northeast. 

Edit: not defending Pittsburgh fans btw, lol.  Many stadiums are full of shitty fans.

Yep. I’m from Buffalo and I dare anyone to find a nicer “big city”  I mean even the bills mafia are just a bunch of softies 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Yep. I’m from Buffalo and I dare anyone to find a nicer “big city”  I mean even the bills mafia are just a bunch of softies 

Tbf Bills fans are basically known as some of the nicest NFL fans there are despite a rough exterior.  The stuff the Bills Mafia does is really impressive.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, RJK said:

Buffalo is a dump. It’s basically Cleveland of NY. There are no hot girls there either; the smart ones GTFO as soon as they turn 18.