• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Panther coach/player of all time

panther4life

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

START WEINKIE!

We got a signed football from the gas station because they had a ton of them.  Seemed like no one wanted them.  We actually played with it, which was unheard of for a signed ball.  That was the level of disrespect we had for Weinke for whatever reason.  I mean I think he was our losing-est quarterback ever, but I was a kid, I wasn't watching the game the same way.  Sorry Chris 😞

I can still hear my best friend's voice in my head.  " Chris Weinke sucks winky " LOL

14 minutes ago, davos said:

Player: Todd Steussie towards the end of his run

Coach: I'm going with the majority here..hard to argue with Henning

I would argue that at least Steussie and Henning had some success here before bottoming out...

Jeff Davidson & Jimmy Clausen were in over their heads from the jump and it never got better.

In more recent history I would say Eric Washington and Tahir Whitehead jump out.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I would argue that at least Steussie and Henning had some success here before bottoming out...

Jeff Davidson & Jimmy Clausen were in over their heads from the jump and it never got better.

In more recent history I would say Eric Washington and Tahir Whitehead jump out.

Eric Washington as a DC yeah.  He was and still is a fine/high end position coach but soooo out of his league as a coordinator.

Pickles and Whitehead were so freaking bad so no argument there haha

• Pie 2

Shula. Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula and FUGGIN SHULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

The amount of fuggin times I've punched my tv from this fug. Wasted away all of Cam's prime years with this dude, running Cam like he was a Prius. Wasting away a superbowl because that fug decided it was smart to leave Remmers on an island with Von.

• Pie 2

I still can’t get those images of Nakamura getting roasted play after play.

and when we had the lead late and pinned them back against their end zone only for him to give up a 50+ yard bomb that lead to them scoring the game winning points to end the game.

• Flames 1

Not quite getting the Jeff Davidson hate. Yes, 2010 was a dumpster fire but he was here for the years before that. He replaced Henning and I still think Davidson was an overall improvement over him, especially using the tight ends as an actual receiving option.