• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall Jr. is leading the NFL

Captain Morgan

Just now, Snake said:

He's going to be sneaky good this year. This kid is already better than Samuel and that's not a knock on Samuel.

I would say - he's a better receiver than Samuel.. Samuel was a better playmaker overall..

but im are splitting hairs.. obviously its much better to have him on a rookie deal than having to pay Samuel and let either DJ or Robby walk.. now we were able to lock down Robby and hopefully DJ isnt too far behind

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

He's going to be sneaky good this year. This kid is already better than Samuel and that's not a knock on Samuel.

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

he's light years ahead of where Samuel was as a rookie

Different styles of play but yeah…

Samuel was great potential wise. Sadly he never lived up to it until last year. He still is having issues staying on field, so for me he’s almost like a pipe dream. TMJ is going to be good if not great as long as he continues to grow and learn. He might be one of the better WR prospects we have drafted in quite a while, DJ was great as a rookie too but the size of TMJ combined with decent speed gives me second coming of Julio vibes. 

35 minutes ago, hepcat said:

he's light years ahead of where Samuel was as a rookie

Well in Samuel’s defense, he entered the NFL largely as a guy who worked out of the backfield in college.  

we were always a weird spot given we drafted CMC.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He has more upside than Moose.  Marshall has the potential to be the number 1 wr and I'm not just overhyping him.  DJ and Sideshow Bob better not sleep in this kid.

I agree 100%. Kinda reminds me of Randy Moss!