• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

Just now, Varking said:

Yeah... this is called an opinion. I don't believe you understand what facts are. Nor do you know how to control your emotions. 

how many more women that has to come out before you see what a POS this guy is?

Watson is a POS and if Tepper gives the green light to get him then the Panthers are going to take a huge PR HIt.

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

So, why the fug do you hang around if it's such "a dump?"

To think that one little sperm sacrificed everything he had to create you, and look at the results. I'll bet if he had to do it all over again, he would swim downstream just to keep your miserable ass from existing.

looks like I hit a nerve hahaha lmao keep them coming dude.

• Poo 1

Just now, top dawg said:

I never understood using an alt. It's the fuging Internet, on a message board. No one knows you unless you want them to. Be a man, bitch!

well igo turn this place into a joke by making dumbasses like Linville a Mod so blame him.

I have no problem trading for Watson if its a second round pick or a conditional 1st. Other than that he's toxic to me. I'm almost 99% sure he will not play this year because of criminal trials coming up and if he does get suspended then its probably going to be well into next year before he plays.

• Pie 3

Just now, Snake said:

I have no problem trading for Watson if its a second round pick or a conditional 1st. Other than that he's toxic to me. I'm almost 99% sure he will not play this year because of criminal trials coming up and if he does get suspended then its probably going to be well into next year before he plays.

Watson is never playing again he is done the NFL would take a huge PR Hit if they let him play after all the poo he has done.

• Poo 1