• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

4 hours ago, FearThe4 said:
5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. It would have to be a deal relying almost entirely on conditional picks for me to be onboard with it. 

Expand  

Sam is our starting qb learn to accept or go find another team to root for you dumbass piece of poo.

Go pound sand you monstrous dolt...

2 hours ago, Coheed said:

Lying happens but it’s extremely extremely  rare. These woman have so much more to lose than to gain by accusing him. Even still, the chances of every single one of 20+ accusations being false is essentially zero. If even ONE of those accusations occurred, it’s enough for me to say fug no.  

Also, asking someone for a sexual favor when you’re in a position of power over them…like famous professional athlete and amateur/independent masseuses who rely on word of mouth and connections for finding clients…that at a minimum is sexual abuse and coercion, any attempts beyond that is legit assault. I say this as someone that’s seen the trauma, fallout, depression and suffering that results from a false accusation firsthand….I absolutely think Watson did those things (even if he’s not convicted, or settles, reaching out to THAT MANY masseuses, many of them with little to no training, over social media it’s fuging weird at best. At BEST.) keep that POS away from women and from my team. 

Yeah very rare for woman to lie 😩

Just now, MHS831 said:

^^^^^^^

Dumbassery.

Dude they are paid off it doesn’t take a genius to tel what the Texans did after Watson disgraced them it’s a smear campaign you really think these woman are upset he asked for hand jobs? Who cares just say no and move on . No this all comes out days after he doesn’t wanna play for them. And I’m supposed to believe that these woman are traumatized? Lmao woman probably walk all over you if you believe this mess .

• Poo 2

13 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

Too late!

The Huddle's favorite click magnet thread is off and running again!

https://twitter.com/josephperson/status/1431659053487435788?s=20

I still don't believe Mr. Whip It Out is even available for trade...

...this rumor has been ongoing the entire year --- and has ALWAYS proven to be false.  

Mr. Whip It Out's agent and QB coach playing the reporters like  a fiddle...

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, gibran said:

Dude they are paid off it doesn’t take a genius to tel what the Texans did after Watson disgraced them it’s a smear campaign you really think these woman are upset he asked for hand jobs? Who cares just say no and move on . No this all comes out days after he doesn’t wanna play for them. And I’m supposed to believe that these woman are traumatized? Lmao woman probably walk all over you if you believe this mess .

I believe you're a fuging idiot Troll. 

God bless your stupidity.  

• Pie 1