• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

18 minutes ago, Verge said:

Definitely not happening ATM. Confidence in Darnold in the building is very high.

ATM?  The mere idea that the organization is even entertaining the idea is BEYOND hypocritical now or even in the future.  I guess a "force sale" to acquire an NFL team off a sexual scandal and subsequent zero tolerance messaging from the organization is one thing, but it's apparently also okay to put a sexual predator, oops...'alleged' sexual predator as the face of the franchise as long as he's really good.  No conflicting messages there.

51 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

Cosby raped women, Watson asked for a blowjob... big difference there.

If asking for a blowjob was a crime, I would have did 50 years by now lol.

You seem to be missing nuance here. I'll admit I'm not an expert on the penal code; it's possible that Watson didn't do anything strictly illegal; I honestly don't know. But he sure as hell did something unethical and what would appear to meet criteria for a sexual harassment civil suit. It's one thing to ask for a blow job. It's another to do it with a woman you've hired to perform a service for you and have brought into your home. It's akin to asking your kid's 18 year old babysitter if she'll give you a blowjob after putting the kids to bed. Maybe it's not illegal but it definitely makes you a scumbag and open to civil litigation. Especially if you also do it with 20 other babysitters. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ace420 said:

No one is going to pay 3 1st rounders for him. They are highballing. The art of the deal, you always ask for more than you are willing to take.

I bet at the end of the day they will end up taking 2 1sts for him flat. 

And bill Cosby actually committed crimes, that is why the police found evidence to arrest him. There is no evidence that Watson did anything. It is apples to oranges anyway. Cosby raped women, Watson asked for a blowjob... big difference there.

If asking for a blowjob was a crime, I would have did 50 years by now lol.

I bet you cannot find anything proving he didn't do anything try to provide the proof and if not stop spouting off with this nonsense you are posting here.

Best to forget about QB Semetary, I tell ya.  They come back, but they ain't the same. 

“And the most terrifying question of all may be just how much horror the human mind can stand and still maintain a wakeful, staring, unrelenting sanity.”

Pet Sematary Cat GIF

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, Snake said:

I have no problem trading for Watson if its a second round pick or a conditional 1st. Other than that he's toxic to me. I'm almost 99% sure he will not play this year because of criminal trials coming up and if he does get suspended then its probably going to be well into next year before he plays.

A potential Watson trade deal could not have been expressed clearer or better in my opinion.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

That willpa guy that broke it says it was us that dropped out.  So, yes.

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I sure the hell hope it is us.  I wanted Watson but that is too steep of a price to pay.  Especially for a guy who doesn't want to be in Houston and also has all these legal issues that could drag out for years. 

It was the Eagles who dropped out when they chose to trade for Minshew instead.

We weren't in the negotiations to begin with.

Edited by Mr. Scot