• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BRING BACK TWO PANTHERS IN THEIR PRIME TO THIS YEARS TEAM... WHO AND WHY?

TheBigKat

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you would pass on bringing back an MVP QB you're completely out of your mind IMO.

Luke makes this defense top 3 in the league. All pros at each level if you count Chinn at S, plus a stud CB1. MVP Cam was great but still like 60% completion rate. I’d take the 2 studs OTs and Darnold 

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Group Two: Luke and Ryan Kalil

Any combination of those four guys immediately make our team dramatically better.

I’d still go Davis, Luke. Ryan in his prime might actually fix our OL(he could read a defense better than anyone) though. Ya gross would be great but we’ve barely had line adjustments since Kalil left. And that was what? 3-4 seasons ago?

I feel like "bringing back an old player in their prime" means they would have to be retired. I wouldn't count a current player in the league like Newton. Obviously if he were retired I would bring him back. But picking retired players it would have to be Kalil (center) and Luke.

Edited by Jaxel