• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BRING BACK TWO PANTHERS IN THEIR PRIME TO THIS YEARS TEAM... WHO AND WHY?

TheBigKat

Cam is the obvious answer, as his 2015 season was the best season ever by a panther. His 2015 season had him as the best player in the NFL.

The second pick is where it gets a bit tricky and hard for me. Gross would help in solidifying the line, but Luke might be the best linebacker to have ever played in this game. For me, solidifying the line is most important, so I’d give Gross the slight edge and go with him. Cam and Gross

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Cam is the obvious answer, as his 2015 season was the best season ever by a panther. His 2015 season had him as the best player in the NFL.

The second pick is where it gets a bit tricky and hard for me. Gross would help in solidifying the line, but Luke might be the best linebacker to have ever played in this game. For me, solidifying the line is most important, so I’d give Gross the slight edge and go with him. Cam and Gross

I think this conversation gets more interesting if we exclude Cam, tbh.  Or we assume QB is already Cam, haha.  In that case, Luke seems like the next best choice... but imagine if we have the opportunity to give Prime Cam Prime Gross AND Prime Kalil ?  I feel like we would just walk all over EVERYONE, lol.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I was as well and I watched Jake play long before Cam. 

Jake was a career 59% completion guy, Cam was at 60% its a wash, Jake had zero in the rushing department.

Its cool you like Jake because reasons, but the reasons are not because he was better than Cam in his prime at anything.

Jake's 2003 QB rating when behind under 4 and under 2 minutes was higher than Cams in 2015.

Cam had a bad Superbowl performance Jake had an incredible one.

You can have Cam I'll take Jake.

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Jake's 2003 QB rating when behind under 4 and under 2 minutes was higher than Cams in 2015.

Don't worry, we would. So would basically everyone else in the NFL given those two scenarios.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol great stat, I will take Cam over Jake anytime, thanks. 

• Pie 1

if just 2 its Luke and Cam. Forget positional needs. Cam was not really down by 4 in 2015 so save Jake's stat...Cam also never had 5 turnovers in the NFC vhampionship game so Cam > cajun bowl cut and I love Jake. My original sign up name was Jambalayah! in honor of Jake's signing but Cam and Jake are not in the same dimension. 

Edited by TANTRIC-NINJA