• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final OLine per Rhule

CAPantherFan

21 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

More Evidence that Rhule is out of his depth.

Most coaches will start veteran free agents that have been starters over mid/late round rookies first game of the season. I expect it change as the young guys get experience bit this makes sense and this is what we knew it would be all along.

• Pie 2

Give them time to gel. Erving looked decent last game, Paradis looked ok last year, Miller is fine, and Moton is solid. Elf is the only weakness really and I’m not writing him off just yet… Plus we actually have some young talent behind them if they struggle. It’s not all doom and gloom.

Regardless that we were playing backups, people need to remember dlinemen are much more athletic the olinemen. 

This is why it's so important for an oline to play well, they play as a unit. Our olibe has played some of 1 game so far. Impossible for th em to gel.  

So yes, they will get abused by more athletic dlinemen. 

They have to have playing time together to get better. Reshuffling the line isn't going to fix that. 

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Regardless that we were playing backups, people need to remember dlinemen are much more athletic the olinemen. 

This is why it's so important for an oline to play well, they play as a unit. Our olibe has played some of 1 game so far. Impossible for th em to gel.  

So yes, they will get abused by more athletic dlinemen. 

They have to have playing time together to get better. Reshuffling the line isn't going to fix that. 

They've literally been shuffling them all offseason, so if that is an issue, they retarded the process of gelling pretty considerably. I like most of what Rhule has done with the team and the direction we are headed but I simply cannot figure out what he is doing on the OL. I hope he knows something that the rest of us don't.

• Pie 1